Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ahead of you!!!
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys if you have read my thread before Im looking for a used R6 not the newer models unless you really want to sell them cheap bc Im looking to spend around 5500 hopefully less than that. I would prefer stock but am open to suggestions so if anyone knows someone who knows someone please reply. I am located in NJ middletown to be exact which is central jersey and I would prefer local bikes. Thanks in advance!!! If I forgot to mention anything please reply too!

·
Dibba daba
3,067 Posts
damnit...im selling mine for that but im out in cali.

·
'07 MV AGUSTA F4 1000R
1,112 Posts
Im selling a 2005 R6s BLUE with like 3538 something miles on it and it's in PERFECT shape with a MICRON exhaust, frame sliders, Puig Smoked screen, LED rear turnsignals, front LED turn signals, wheel pin stripes, tank pad...i can let it go for $5760...has many parts on it..im located in Evansville IN 47711 though :(

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well my Dec 06 R6 just gave in on me. They say there is a problem with the crank on the 06 and 07. The bike is in with the dealer as one of the pistons came through the upper and lower casing while riding in top gear at about 260km/h. Two of my friends motors packed up with similar problems. I never had this kind of issue with my other models and think I need to upgrade to the 2008

1 - 7 of 7 Posts