Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bough an R6 and the previous owner had crappy eBay fairings so I'm looking to replace them with OEM fairings... Also they mostly held together with zip ties be cause they don't line up, so I don't have fasteners, so any plastic rivet type fasteners and body work fasteners would help too... Also if guys have any random parts let me know, I need rearsets oem or aftermarket, left hand & right hand switches ( kill switch & lights ), grips, bar ends, frame slider, rear spools, oem mirrors or block offs..... If your wondering I obtained this bike for a really really good price and low mileage, I'm just very picky and like everything in shiny good condition, so some things are faded and a little beat up and I'm trying replace them, so pretty much just showing her some TLC :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
My R6 eats Ninjas.
749 Posts
I have an 07 subframe for you if you need it. Just Pm me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guys sorry for the lays replies s I've had some things going on. .... but I'm sure I've replied to everyone if I missed you my apologies. I have rear sets, triple tree, buddy of mine recked his so he donated subframe and tail plastics, I need a few miscellaneous things now....

The bracket the tank swivels on

The bracket that goes on the bottom part of the radiator

Frame sliders

And that's all my bank account will allow for now thank you all for helping me getting her together

Left and right radiator fan s

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts