Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright here goes this is what I need:

• $250 Headlight Assembly NO BROKEN TABS. I'm not going to pay 250 for a headlight assy with broken tabs... youre freakin insane.
  • 250ish BLACK tank 06-07 R6
  • 30$ The side tank fairing pieces L/R
  • Less than 15$ Coolant tank
  • 10$ The plastic piece that has the transformer looking thing attached to it (dull metal box with fins attached, the plastic bracket thats under that)
  • 10$ Front high beam relay
  • 30$ a piece L/R Mirrors

Leave a message with offer, both the tank and headlight assy are HI PRI items, I need them ASAP. Easiest way to contact me is text 3016436381.

Payment: I do not have paypal but I will send you a money order via next day USPS/UPS/FedEx with delivery confirmation.

Shipment: As soon as you receive the funds, I expect shipment the next day and I will pay shipping, adjust your price accordingly. I will more than likely pay for next day to 2day shipping.

Lets see offers.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Alright here goes this is what I need:
  • $250 Headlight Assembly NO BROKEN TABS. I'm not going to pay 250 for a headlight assy with broken tabs... youre freakin insane.
  • 250ish BLACK tank 06-07 R6
  • 30$ The side tank fairing pieces L/R
  • Less than 15$ Coolant tank
  • 10$ The plastic piece that has the transformer looking thing attached to it (dull metal box with fins attached, the plastic bracket thats under that)
  • 10$ Front high beam relay
  • 30$ a piece L/R Mirrors
Lets see offers.
I have
-Headlight assy with broken tabs. 120$ easy fix with epoxy. I kept the tab.
-not brocken headlight assy 300$
-transformer thing???
-left and right mirrors. some scratches.20$ each

thank you

where are you located?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.