Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Gotta 08 R6 And The Frame Sliders From Yamaha Wont Be In Till Mid July Thats What My Dealer Tells Me, Any On Plz Can Tell Me Where To Find Some?

·
This is not my ass
1,355 Posts
eBay, eBay, eBay, shouldn't be any difference from 06-08 models, got no cuts on my 07, can get them on eBay for like $40. GL

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
i have shogun yamaha no cut sliders...very nice, and easy to get a hold of...theres always some on ebay, or even just go around on different websites and they usually always have no cut sliders for our bike

·
Slammed and Stretched!!!
772 Posts
the 06-07 are different from the 08. I bought Vortex no-cuts for the 06-08(in the catalog) and they did not fit. I ended up going with Graves 08 No-Cuts found on www.tobefast.com

·
RU R6
1,206 Posts
I actually have a set of T-Rex sliders, they are regular length, not extended like the ones pictured on their website. I ordered them thinking they were extended, but they changed the design on them to regular length because of failure on the extended ones. Well, I already have Shoguns on there so these are no use to me.

Want them? They are $31.95 + $10 shipping. I'll sell them to you for $35 - shipped.

T-Rex are about the cheapest quality sliders out there before you start getting cheap-Chinese sliders on Ebay. Also, the ones on ebay from T-rex are also regular length, not extended like pictured. I already asked them, they haven't updated the pictures. Which I think is misleading. Well, lemme know.

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think the differnce is where the bolts are, if im not wrong but im looking at the graves frame sliders or ill just wait till the yamaha ones come out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts