Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Trolling for track bike
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok fellas, I crashed the bike at the track a few months back and after some healing in ready to start piecing it together. Here's what I need right now, and I'll update this as I move along:

Bike is 2008 R6r (list updated 6/24/14)

• Yellow gas tank, shell only is fine, I don't need any internals
• Oem clutch lever (interested in aftermarket if the price is right, no shorties plz)
• Left and right side engine covers (interested in WC as well, no CF plz)
• Superbike tail ( sport tail ok if it has hard cover for seat foam)
Message me on here, email me at [email protected] or text 386-three 0 seven- 2 five 6 zero.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Fat + S = Fast
1,404 Posts
I've had really good luck with the cheap Ebay stays, I don't have one personally but they cost like 40 bucks. A bit thicker than the OEM stay but the OEM is just as much pot metal and apt to break at the ears. I bought a motobrackets stay the first time and the cheaper ones are the same stay without the box for twenty bucks less.

·
Registered
388 Posts
PM me your phone number so I can shoot you pics about the bodywork and spares.

·
Trolling for track bike
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've had really good luck with the cheap Ebay stays, I don't have one personally but they cost like 40 bucks. A bit thicker than the OEM stay but the OEM is just as much pot metal and apt to break at the ears. I bought a motobrackets stay the first time and the cheaper ones are the same stay without the box for twenty bucks less.
Ill have to check them out, I hadn't really looked at eBay yet.
PM me your phone number so I can shoot you pics about the bodywork and spares.
Pm sent.

·
Trolling for track bike
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Updated!

Thanks turboblew for the tail, and a few others for the smaller parts. Sorry I fogot your names, work has me absolutely slammed

·
Trolling for track bike
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Deal fell through with turboblew. He was honest and upfront, no biggie. Back in the market for a tail.

·
Trolling for track bike
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still in need of a superbike tail. Would like an unpainted one preferably, but I'm open to offers.

Sorry r6g35 but not wanting to spend 200$ on a used tail

1 - 17 of 17 Posts