Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking to buy a new or used -1 countershaft (front) sprocket
or
i'll buy a new or used -2 countershaft (front) sprocket, too

and/or

+2 or +3 new or used rear sprocket

525 pitch (compatible with the OEM chain) for a 2007 R6 (new generation not the old).

Let me know, i can pay all shipping charges. I will paypal. PM me for faster reply.

USED or NEW, i'll buy either and pay accordingly.

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
Ah.. If you do decide to kneedraggers.com takes paypal.

·
MMVII R6
112 Posts
i have a 15 th for the 07 model 525 pitch from afam that i no longer wish to use, it was in my bike for about 300 miles but i do commute to work on my bike so it was killing my gas milege (with the 47 rear sprocket) i also have the rear sprocket but it does not fit the factory rim but aftermarket so it is no use for you, also i would recommend to do the change of sprockets at the same time since the factory chain will not fit with either(too long or too short) if interested let me know i am in oceanside about 80 miles south of alhambra where my mom lives i will sell it to you for $30 and if you want it installed get the rear sprocket first and will install it for $50 but i would also recommend replacing the chain if you have more than 10000 miles on it, i got the 525 DID gold for $110 but it is on my bike( i have the tool to break and install chains) pm with any questions.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are you sure going down 1 tooth in the front will require a new chain?!

I've look at the rear axle and there is room to move it back 1/4 inch!!!

i was able to do this on my r1 with no problems!!!

are you sure?!?!

·
Will work for track time
19,491 Posts
I'm looking to buy a new or used -1 countershaft (front) sprocket
or
i'll buy a new or used -2 countershaft (front) sprocket, too

and/or

+2 or +3 new or used rear sprocket

525 pitch (compatible with the OEM chain) for a 2007 R6 (new generation not the old).

Let me know, i can pay all shipping charges. I will paypal. PM me for faster reply.

USED or NEW, i'll buy either and pay accordingly.
I can get you A chain and sprocket set brand new for $149.99

1 - 7 of 7 Posts