Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont really care on condition, Salvaged, Good Title, no title. Looking for the east coast area. More of a winter project for me. Let me know.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'd make you a sweet deal on my R6.. you wouldn't need to do any work to it.. and it has a clean title :)

see my post in the bikes for sale section..

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats the price im looking for..I would buy the craigslist one for 3k.I think thats fair.

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Read Only
1,581 Posts
You are not going to find a 06-08 for $3500. There are a ton of first and second gen's out there for CHEAP!
You don't want a wrecked bike. Their more trouble than worth. Trust me.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sheesh I thought..I can do a little project thing

·
RIP Super Sic
3,209 Posts
You are not going to find a 06-08 for $3500. There are a ton of first and second gen's out there for CHEAP!
You don't want a wrecked bike. Their more trouble than worth. Trust me.
This is not true young grasshopper LOL! My buddy lowsided his 07 R6 and was totaled out for fairrings. Alot of bikes are totaled out for fairrings but are in perfect working order.He sold it to me for the price that he bought it from the insurance company. That's how I ended up with a track bike :sing
He could find a good deal, just got to look around or get lucky. :toocool:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I'll be keeping my eyes peeled

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
This is not true young grasshopper LOL! My buddy lowsided his 07 R6 and was totaled out for fairrings. Alot of bikes are totaled out for fairrings but are in perfect working order.He sold it to me for the price that he bought it from the insurance company. That's how I ended up with a track bike :sing
He could find a good deal, just got to look around or get lucky. :toocool:
:stupic

True that, I just sold mine with salvage title for $4500 with a ton of mods and just few scratches on the fairings.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts