Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Negative Ghostrider
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin for an aftermarket exhaust for my R6. Currently it came with one but dont like how it sounds or looks. I have the Raven R6, so I'd love something in black. So far I like the sound of the 2 bros, Akro and Leo Vince. I'm pretty sure those all come in black too, or at least carbon fiber.

Also, is the shorty style exhaust available for this model year? The one that just barely sticks out by your right foot instead of going all the way up and out the back? That would be ideal, to clean up the rear of the bike.

Thanks in advance. Send pics and prices to me here or on my email at [email protected]

Patrick

·
Negative Ghostrider
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
someone had a hardrockmotorsports exhaust on here a week or so ago look through the posts great price if i find it ill bump it up to the top for you its the only shorty exhaust ive seen for that year model
Cool thanks... Im not dead set on that. I am more going for sound. After looking around today it doesnt seem like there are a lot of shorties for my bike. Those three that I mentioned in black or carbon fiber will do just fine :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
i have a akro pipe that i am in the process of shortining.. that i will be selling... not the best shape but will sound awesome.. just got a full system today!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts