Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
VICTORY!!!
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am deploying in August and I am looking for a front and rear stand for the bike while it is in storage. I don't really have a prefrance, just what ever will do the job, it will be in storage for a year. If anyone has some for sale or knows where I can get a good deal, let me know.

·
I sold my R6
229 Posts
I am deploying in August and I am looking for a front and rear stand for the bike while it is in storage. I don't really have a prefrance, just what ever will do the job, it will be in storage for a year. If anyone has some for sale or knows where I can get a good deal, let me know.
Try this place. I got a set and am still very happy. $106.95 for front and rear.
http://www.t-rex-racing.com

·
I sold my R6
229 Posts
@cp04 - how do you like them? are they well built and sturdy?
I got the headlift front and rear stand. Got them in march of this year. Used them to change tires, do suspension setup, clean chain, and a few other things. They are built well and are very sturdy. The main reason I got them besides the price was that the rear works with spools or just the swingarm. Hope this helps.

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
I have bought a set of T-Rex stands for both my bikes, and the price is cheap, but they are not built cheap.. They are awesome stands..

·
I dont think so
27 Posts
I got some of these stands. They are good strong stands...but...a few down sides.

1. The rear spool hook or claw or what ever you want to call it is metal and HUGE!!!. It can scrape the side of your swingarm. I fixed this by getting some plastic dip paint and coating them with plastic.

2. With the rear spool hook on you cannot take out the axel on a 2006 r6 very easily...the back piece is too tall. I had to cut the metal shorter.. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts