Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Unforgiven
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, I am looking for either a graves or akrapovic slip on for an 09 r6, I would prefer the graves but will take either if the price is right. I am hoping to get whichever in good condition but am somewhat lenient.
Currently have an mjs header with a pc5 and bmc air filter but still stuck with the stock slip on and I'm convinced even though I have a servo eliminator with the cables and everything off that the remaining spring and the rest of the system still on the slip on that it's messing up my map. So, I would greatly appreciate this. Going to really hurt spending almost $400 just on a slip on so I'll wait a little and hopefully get a response from this.
Thanks guy.

·
Unforgiven
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can't believe nobody had a graves or akrapovic slip on. Guess nobody wanted to get rid of one lol.
I no longer have the need for one though. Purchased a graves slip on for $429 at tobefast which was almost $20 cheaper then anywhere else so if anyone is looking for the same I'd suggest checking them out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.