Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a cut and welded kickstand for an 04 r6 or an adjustable one (not the $160 one)

please pm if you have one for sale or one laying around you are willing to part with.

thanks!

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bumppp

·
Registered
144 Posts
i have one stock $25 shipped or if you want me to cut it down and reweld it to the length you want add $20 can go out tomorrow.let me know

·
Registered
199 Posts
i got one that im going to take off my bike tomorrow. was from the bike when it was lowered 3in in the back. no kick stand switch i think. might take a extra day after to get it ready cause it has oil and dirt on it.

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bumppp...anyone??..my bike is lowered 1 inch, so if you have one setup for that, that would be great!

·
El Speedy Gozales
924 Posts
I have just the actual kickstand. Of of a 09 model R6R - it was just cut tho - $15 + shipping

Not sure if it will work with an 04 tho ???

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
There was a post somewhere saying that a guy got his cut down and rewelded and painted for 20 bucks. Best route to go I bet.
that was me....but i just went to a local bike shop/custom shop and asked them if they would cut it and reweld it and they said 20 bucks so i said go ahead they even spraypainted it black when they were done. I hope this helps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts