Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dan the man
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put a pair of shogun no cut frame sliders on my r6s and the one on the non-exhaust side vibrated out...a buddy of mine has a gixxer and i put one of his old sliders on there for now but its a lil long and not a very good fit...was wonderin if anybody would sell me their left one or even the whole pair if they dont want em
threadlock-my new best friend

·
Registered
330 Posts
Left side? Is that the one with the bracket? (I took my Shoguns off my 07 R6, but it isn't the S model). If not, I have just the regular straight one off the other side, not sure if it will fit??

·
Dan the man
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well my bike is just like the 03-05 model and both sides have a bracket, the left sides bracket is just smaller....anyways i still have the bracket from both sides its just the puck part that sticks out that i need
is the puck flush or does it have like a nipple end? could u give me a length?
how much did u want for it? thx a lot

·
Watch out, I'm riding!
378 Posts
Actually, if you call Moto911 directly (get the # from their site, www.moto911.com) they're the ones who make them... and they sell the pucks individually at reasonable prices.

·
Dan the man
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bigtmor i may be interested, i emailed moto911 to see wut their price would be, after i hear from them ill let u kno-prolly tomorrow...thx

·
Watch out, I'm riding!
378 Posts
Just so you know, they charged me $20 for the left puck - I have the nocut kit for the R6 non-S version.

·
Dan the man
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey i figured out the puck i need is only like 3 inches long so ill prolly just order one, thx tho

1 - 9 of 9 Posts