Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Is it Spring yet?
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a blue 2009 r6 and was wondering if anyone on here had an 09 raven they wanna make all black we could trade so i could get the gold rims for my bike. Or if anyone has gold rims for sale that they no longer use, please get at me!
thanks!

·
Is it Spring yet?
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been thinking this over a lot lately. I have a silver 08.. I feel like the silver one has different wheels than the ravens tho. They look kind of olive colored.. I may just get em powder coated for a couple hundred bucks.
Yah I've been on the fence, I should probably edit this and say never mind. I put some rim tape on my wheels, I was told the gold/bronze would make it look tacky and I can't decide if I think that as well. I sort of just want chrome that would be sweet. haha
where are you thinking about getting them power coated?

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Yah I've been on the fence, I should probably edit this and say never mind. I put some rim tape on my wheels, I was told the gold/bronze would make it look tacky and I can't decide if I think that as well. I sort of just want chrome that would be sweet. haha
where are you thinking about getting them power coated?
I know my bike would look better with black. I don't hate the goldish color they are now tho. I just would like black better. I also had a faded 02 for the past year+, so what I have now is so nice it doesn't bug me too much.

I got a business card for a place in PA that does SICK powder coating. They have hundreds of colors, etc.. They had a stand at the Carlisle car show.

Otherwise, there's some forum members who hook it up with powder coating. I'd prolly try to use someone on the forum if I could. PM me if/when you are serious and I'll let you know who is doin it on here. Some may be vendors and others may not be

Another option is somewhere closer to me, but I'd have to call this kid who I've been ignoring for over a year to find out where he got his done. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.