Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Negative Ghostrider
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for lower fairings for a 2005 R6. I think it's the same for 03 to 05.

Preferably black... but dont really care, I'll have it painted if its not.

looked on ebay.. currently bidding on one side..

Anyways, let me know what you have or have seen.

Thanks

Patrick

·
Registered
9 Posts
just for a heads up the 03 and 04 are the same but the 05 is different as they changed the center v panel in fornt of the header .... just don't ask me how i know

·
pop wheelies
1,615 Posts
Those are all new. If I wanted new I would just go to my local shop and buy new. Unless I missed their used section...
Yeah, they are all new, but whats the point of buying used fairings and having them painted if they are scratched up, it would cost you more than that site charges for fairings. Did you look at the prices?

·
Negative Ghostrider
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, they are all new, but whats the point of buying used fairings and having them painted if they are scratched up, it would cost you more than that site charges for fairings. Did you look at the prices?
Ya... they are $160 a piece... i just bought the RH one off of the other R6.com for $60 shipped and it doesnt need to be repainted. I also just won the LH side off of ebay for $17.50... the auction was no reserve but now the guy isnt responding to my emails... I think he's gonna relist it and just screw me over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts