Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Self Proclaimed Noob
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i applied for the title here in CT on 6/22. it has not turned up in my mailbox. It's going to be 3 months in a week or two, safe to assume it's not coming?

What now? anyone have this happen/know of a solution. If i go complain, they're going to want to give me a replacement title (they say replacement on it), i want the ORIGINAL title.

·
Self Proclaimed Noob
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm saying that almost 3 months later i haven't received the title in the mail after applying for it.

If i go down and ask for a replacement title they state on it "this is a replacement title, the vehicle may be subject to the original title or other owner" it makes it much harder if you ever sell the vehicle.

·
Self Proclaimed Noob
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, good idea, i'll give them a call, see what can be done. I'm not too optimistic though.
thanks

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I had this happen with my bike here in TX. I had a lot of trouble registering my bike cause 3 owners before me never bothered to register it...
anyways, i waited like 1.5 months and started gettin frustrated, went back up there, turns out the stupid dumb bitch that 'filed' my paperwork never actually did it and my title was never even requested. They took my money no problemsky though wtf...

anyways, after a long bitch session with them, 2 weeks later my title came in the mail. Have you tried goin up there already and seeing what the problem is?

·
EMT/FF/Rider
1,560 Posts
Figuring this out is definitely a priority, titles are extremely useful

1 - 8 of 8 Posts