Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to get a nice bike straight up for this. It's a 600HP+ Eagle Talon TSI. That's 600HP.... without the nitrous. I still have a lien against the car, however, they'll allow me to exchange the titles through the bank.

The car is completely customized, and just needs a replacement turbo, which can be bought from Slowboyracing.com for about $600, if that. I can even give you a direct link to the turbo if you're interested. Car also needs to bumper and side skirts redone, but they're fiberglass so it's really cheap. I had them drilled, fitted, and painted for $400 total. The car has WAY OVER $20,000 invested in it, I'm just looking to get back into the bike scene.

I had the car dyno'd once a stock turbo, with very few modifications and it put down 390HP and 351ft/lbs of torque. I went back with almost 8 to 9,000 more dollars in modifications and broke the front tires loose on the dyno! That wasn't even with the nitrous. The car is easily a 600HP car once dialed in, which is easy with the laptop in the car. It's mounted on the pasenger side of the car.

Anyways, here's a full list of every single modification done to the car, please let me know if you're interested.

ENGINE (6 BOLT SWAP!):

Full Buschur motor
- Stage 3 Buschur Head
- stainless steel valves,
- bronze valve guides,
- high performance springs
- titanium retainers.
- o-ringed chambers for superior head gasket sealing at elevated boost levels.
- Ports completely ported and polished
- Comp beast cams
- 5 angle valve job
- Stage 3 Buschur Block
- J&E tough skirt coated forged pistons
- Crower connecting rods
- Fully blue printed and balanced
- ARP head studs and mains
- Balance shaft eliminator kit
- Aftermarket oil pump

TURBO SYSTEM:
- Full 3" exhaust
- Greddy 42r FMIC w/ piping
- Blitz DD BOV with flange
- Dejon Tool intake
- TurboXS MBC
- HKS Type I turbo timer

DRIVETRAIN:
- Motegi 18" Rims w/4 brand new goodyears
- ACT 4600 Clutch
- ACT Chromoly Flywheel
- SBR Axels
- Phantom Griplocker
- Matrix strut bar
- Brand new brakes/rotors
- B&M Short Shifter
- All stainless steel transmission lines
- Pro Comp 2" Drop
- Specialty Products Camber Kit

NITROUS
- 10lb Nitrous Bottle (empty)
- 100 shot (dry) through throttle body elbow
- Nitrous purge ran out of the Z4 fenders
- All stainless steel lines
- Switches ran underneath of stereo

ELECTRONICS/FUEL/IGNITION SYSTEM:
- DSM Link w/ laptop installed in car
- Walbaro 255lph (rewired)
- FIC 880cc Injectors
- Buschur Racing Coil-on-Plug
- AFPR set at 55psi
- Fuel pressure gauge
- Compustar passive turbo timer & alarm system

GAUGES
- Autometer Phantom Gauges
- Triple gauge pillar-pod, gauge cluster pod
- EGT, Boost, A/F ratio, Oil pressure, Water temp gauge
- DSM link also monitors through the laptop ran on the passengers side of the car.

EXTERIOR:
- Full Blitz Body Kit
- Carbon Fiber Taillights
- Projection Headlights
- Eclipse Rear end Conversion
- Black hood (looks really good with the black top)

EXTRAS!:
The car will come with some extras as well!!
- Another radiator /w 3 different fans
- Ported 2g manifold tapped for EGT and flanged for external wastegate
- A Mitsubishi o2 housing flange
- A stock 14b turbo housing w/ wastegate
- The nitrous pressure gauge I just bought
- My second laptop with DSMLink software installed (also has some basic tunes for the car saved on it)
- Anything else DSM related I can find

·
Sexy Time
757 Posts
So does a passenger jet you fly on to visit your in-laws. But as in that case doesnt mean it's as fun :p

·
RU R6
1,206 Posts
Eagle.....what is an Eagle? Was that made in this decade?? You have a lien on a car that they stopped making in 1998? How do you possibly have a lien on a 10 year old car that was probably $12K new back in 98? It's not even exotic...not even an Acura NSX. It's like having a lien on this Eagle -

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Yo guys take it easy, someone out there wants this car and probably has a bike they are willing to trade.

Dont hate on the guy, him wanting to trade his car would be the same thing as one of us wanting to trade out our modded R6's (not saying that happens a lot) for something more reliable or somethin like that.

Be supportive and friendly here, it's what bein a rider is all about....damn....:nono

·
My R6 is my best friend.
101 Posts
^ +10 :werd

I got an 08 and yea i wouldnt trade it for a car but i also have a car that i love to drive (91 Stealth R/T TT) that i also wouldnt trade for many things but like he said, someone out there will want it, maybe they cant ride anymore so they figure they'd rather have a fast car than nothing at all... But take it easy, not everyone starts out liking bikes, and sometime people change their mind after they got bikes... Everyones different.

Chris

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just actually had to complement the car. I know those things can be beasts, I myself arent too hot for lambo doors, but as far as performance goes the drivetrain has some great potential. I just sold both my 05 STi and a 91 AWD TSi at the same time, they are fun cars. But I need something that is both fast and reliable (b/c its stock) and that is my R6.

·
My R6 is my best friend.
101 Posts
Just actually had to complement the car. I know those things can be beasts, I myself arent too hot for lambo doors, but as far as performance goes the drivetrain has some great potential. I just sold both my 05 STi and a 91 AWD TSi at the same time, they are fun cars. But I need something that is both fast and reliable (b/c its stock) and that is my R6.
That would be my dream! R6 + STi = My life complete...

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
My raven pwnz all :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^ Hell yeah!!

BTW what turbo are you talking about from slowboy for $600 capable of 600hp? My little 50 trim was $900.

The G60 is a Journal bearing 60trim from Slowboy racing. It's a SBR manufactured turbo that's listed at $635 on the site, but when I emailed them about it, they've been selling them for about $600 flat. I believe on the site it's only rated at 500HP, only however, because it hasn't been on anything making much more than those sort of power levels. A few people on tuners have put down 600 with it.

Also, there's always the T67 Big Kahuna from SBR if you want some serious power. I rode in a 1st gen with a T67 and just a SBR head, and it was pretty nasty...

I couldn't imagine a T67 bolted up to a full Buschur motor from head to toe.

damond said:
Eagle.....what is an Eagle? Was that made in this decade?? You have a lien on a car that they stopped making in 1998? How do you possibly have a lien on a 10 year old car that was probably $12K new back in 98?
The lien on the car was not to buy the car itself. I took a lien out against the car in order to continue building the car, instead of dropping thousands of dollars all in one spot, and leaving myself broke. Thanks for your concern though. :YEA

·
Registered
91 Posts
haha jesus.
i love to know i dont have to be a dick to KNOW i beat pretty much everysingle thing on the road
good luck on the r6 find brothah. sick car btw.
nice to know theres still ricers out there that actually arnt ignorant to what they build up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It is the stock manifold, but if you were to tap it with a ballpin hammer, it would probably shatter, it's that thin. It's been ported to the max, and then ported just a little more. To be completely honest, I've used a Megan Racing tubular manifold, and I believe this one flows a little better.. just my personal opinion though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts