Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of pristine black wheels. Off an 03 with 2k miles, but you can put on any year 03+, as I'm looking to trade bare wheels (no rotors, sprocket carrier, etc). Also... no tires preferably...

Looking to trade for OEM gold wheels (i.e. off an 09 raven, not 08 magnesium color). Must be straight like mine and free from major tire swap marring.

You pay your shipping, I'll pay mine, even swap. :D

·
Just lean harder...
887 Posts
Good luck finding someone to do that trade, Gold value > Black value

My advice is to do what I did...

Grab some of these from local parts store,

It really turns out great.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tip. I've indeed painted wheels before (base/clear) I'm sure the rattle can looks fantastic after a tire change, yes?
I've seen instances of even swaps before... but if someone has gold and wants black and ">" is the showstopper, I'd be willing to throw a few bucks his/her way.

·
Just lean harder...
887 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I've indeed painted wheels before (base/clear) I'm sure the rattle can looks fantastic after a tire change, yes?
I've seen instances of even swaps before... but if someone has gold and wants black and ">" is the showstopper, I'd be willing to throw a few bucks his/her way.
Well since I painted the wheels without tires... and have the proper professional machines, tools, and knowledge...

And I've done more than a few sets without issues. Good luck with the trade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts