Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This company gets a thumbs up from me. Ordered a 2 piece suit, booties, some chemicals and a new shield for helmet. Everything arrived quickly, didn't take long to ship out from their store, and everything was packed securely. If you go to their website it doesn't have as much as in their catalog so I recommend ordering one of their "Street" catalogs and it is a free catalog to order. Its about 650 pages long! Even if you aren't looking to buy something, its always fun to look at. But you can still order anything from the catalog through their website by inputing the part number. I will definitely use them again.
Chaparral Motorsports located in San Bernardino, CA.
www.chaparralmotorsports.com
Also a walk in store if you are located near San Bernardino.
:cheers

·
Registered
443 Posts
I've been in that store, I bought the r6 there and a raptor. Big store lots of variety. Only thing is..their customer service in the store kinda sucks. They have a huge show room, lots of toys :mrgreen: I also had a good experience ordering through their catalog.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Drove 1.5 hours to their store. Found a Sidi boots that fits which was $199 on the web but they want to charge me $255 when I was at the store. They told me that the store price is different.

Not happy with them and would never buy from them. It was a waste of time.

·
Registered
443 Posts
the guy who sold me my bike actually recommended a diff. place to get parts and accessories. Montclair Yamaha, ask for charles. When I got my insurance they told me I shoulda went there to get my sixx, better deal they say. Who knows, next year I'll be looking for a waverunner.. my first stop will be Montclair Yamaha.. Oh yeah, dont ever take your ride to get serviced at Chapparel, they really suck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts