Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Laugh. Love. Learn. Live.
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Candy Apple Red seat cowl from www.yamahagenuineparts.com for my 2007 R6 not too long ago for $116USD and some change! That is an AWESOME PRICE for this part.

On top of that, the shipping was super fast! One week and one day from clicking "checkout" I received my part in SoCal all the way from Ontario, Canada.

If you need a seat cowl for your '07, I HIGHLY recommend this site. Just make sure you register with them first, to get a username and all before you checkout, otherwise the checkout button will SEEM broken.

:toocool:

·
I like ice cream!
1,350 Posts
I've used them in the past too. I got a yellow cowl shipped to my door for $118 if I remember right.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah I just got mine 2 days ago for about $118. I got charge $3 on the credit card for international use or something like that. Oh well but is there a gap at the end of the cowl seat near the yamaha emblem? Mine has a gap and it doesn't look right.

·
Intermediate Knee Dragger
1,309 Posts
There is usually a small gap between the parts.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I ordered a Candy Apple Red seat cowl from www.yamahagenuineparts.com for my 2007 R6 not too long ago for $116USD and some change! That is an AWESOME PRICE for this part.

On top of that, the shipping was super fast! One week and one day from clicking "checkout" I received my part in SoCal all the way from Ontario, Canada.

If you need a seat cowl for your '07, I HIGHLY recommend this site. Just make sure you register with them first, to get a username and all before you checkout, otherwise the checkout button will SEEM broken.

:toocool:
Thanks for the link. I was just looking for the seat cowl and even on eBay they're all going for 180-200. Great find !

·
Registered
42 Posts
I went to their site regarding a seat cowl but it was listed at around 259 canadian, I asked about the exhchange rate and the email said it was even canadian to US dollar, so did your prices 116, etc reflect the website or did it calculate the price at checkout?

·
Registered
42 Posts
13SW07710000 Seat Cowl Available Colour
Black

CAD $255.95 Learn more

Add to cart
13SW07711000 Seat Cowl Available Colour
Black

CAD $255.95 Learn more

Add to cart
13SW07713000 Seat Cowl Available Colour
Blue

CAD $255.95 Learn more

Add to cart
13SW07714000 Seat Cowl Available Colour
Black

CAD $255.95 Learn more

Add to cart
13SW07715000 Seat Cowl Available Colour
Silver

CAD $255.95 Learn more

Add to cart
5SLW07710000 Seat Cowl Available Colour
Blue

CAD $249.95 Learn more

Add to cart
5SLW07715000 Seat Cowl Available Colour
Black

CAD $249.95 Learn more

All the ones they show for 08 have the pads, are 06-07 diff and do they fit?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone just a quick update for you, due to the lower Canadian dollar that $99.95 seat cowl is now only $80.56 US funds...see excahange rate below.
99.95 CAD = 80.5669 USD
Canada Dollars United States Dollars
just thought you would like to know.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I believe the seat cowl comes stock on European and Canadian R6's. They're cheaper because there isn't as big as a demand for them due to the fact people only buy them as replacements.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts