Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6500k bulbs SOLD

i have 2 sets i was planning on putting in...but im gettin a DDM tunning kit..so i wont need these..just lookin to get what i paid for them. one kit is 6500k and the other is 8500k (temp)..

heard these work really well if you arent looking to spend the money on HIDs or want to skip the install..

H7 bulbs 55 watts

8500k & 6500k color temps

these are new and never been opened..the 6500 bulbs are boxed different but are the same exact thing.

·
what?
907 Posts
hmm... i'm thinking for the minivan?

·
STOP riding the BRAKES!
1,886 Posts
I dont have that brand, but these bulbs make a HUGE difference over the stock. Ive gotten comments on mine thinking that they were HID's!

Very impressive light out put outta of these guys! Buyer wont be disappointed! :fact

·
RIDE, SURF, L )VE
12,698 Posts
yeah these lights are great vs. stock. i have a different brand but same exact thing...for 15 bucks, wow

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys..yeah ive heard nothing but good things about them..im still considering keeping the 8500 kit instead of tearing down my front end to install the DDM kit..

·
Registered
17 Posts
So all I need is to replace may factory bulbs w/ the once u selling and I'm good to go? no kit to install?? :party

·
Registered
6 Posts
6500k bulbs SOLD

i have 2 sets i was planning on putting in...but im gettin a DDM tunning kit..so i wont need these..just lookin to get what i paid for them. one kit is 6500k and the other is 8500k (temp)..

heard these work really well if you arent looking to spend the money on HIDs or want to skip the install..

H7 bulbs 55 watts

8500k & 6500k color temps

these are new and never been opened..the 6500 bulbs are boxed different but are the same exact thing.
email me at [email protected] im interested

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i still sent you an email with where i got them from bud..no worries..they are a good company and shipped them out fast! hope that helps

1 - 14 of 14 Posts