Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got my new chicken helmet after waiting 2 months for it. :) you might also ask why the one helmet is backward, well that's the one that got sign by Collin Edward.

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
your case is lacking some Sharks and Scorpions

·
Guy Fieri is a douchebag.
760 Posts
Sick helmets man and love the display..can't beat any Rossi themed one thats for damn sure!

Hey don't knock scorpion I had one before my Arai and it saved my life in my crash..it was a great value for the money I'll say that much....but I really want an AGV pretty bad these days!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
nice helmets bro, Like the Ikea case also have the same one for my Rossi Collection. I take it your a big Edwards fan. My friend also a huge fan, has a bunch of stuff signed by him and has a 3 sets of his actual worn leathers and that he went down on. I'll try to get some pics and post them up

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
nice nice..im loving my lid as well..such an awesome helmet!!

congrats on finally getting it!!

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
Nice collection!

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
Is your helmet fitting better now, have you changed out the cheek pads?
ordered them should be in by next week, cant imagine how much comfier it will be..as of right now head checks suck on the freeway..lol

·
U Know da kine!?
1,687 Posts
Nice collection.

·
I can ban you
33,575 Posts
Sick helmets man and love the display..can't beat any Rossi themed one thats for damn sure!

Hey don't knock scorpion I had one before my Arai and it saved my life in my crash..it was a great value for the money I'll say that much....but I really want an AGV pretty bad these days!
hey it did what it was intended to do... but I wouldn't put Scorpion on the same level as that GP Tech and the Arai Corsair

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
thanks guys for all the nice compliments there. ;)

your case is lacking some Sharks and Scorpions
hmmm, i hope you were just joking there and wasn't serious. :eek5

I take it your a big Edwards fan. My friend also a huge fan, has a bunch of stuff signed by him and has a 3 sets of his actual worn leathers and that he went down on. I'll try to get some pics and post them up
i just think that edwards is a cool guy who has a fun nature to him. but overall i like the design of his helmets and the one on the bottom was such a good deal that i couldn't pass on. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts