After countless hours spent on the highway, you may find that your headlight lens is not as shiny and clean as it was at the dealership. Flying rocks, gravel, sand, and other road debris tend to cause damage to the headlight creating dings and scuffs. Constant exposure to the elements may cause discoloration. Now, there is a fine and cost-effective way to protect your headlight and make sure it stays clear and brilliant for years to come – just use an XPEL motorcycle headlight protective kit.
The kit includes a specially formulated polyurethane film covered with a thin protective UV-resistant clear coat. Acrylic adhesive is covered with a polyester release liner. Make sure your bike’s headlight stays crystal clear and free from damage by installing this awesome protective film. It is available in different tint colors, so you can use them to personalize your bike and make it unique.
XPEL® - Motorcycle Headlight Protection Kit
R1 2000-2001 | R6 1999-2005
• PVC film with a polyurethane scratch resistant coating
• Ensures ultimate protection from road debris
• Highly effective under the harshest conditions
• Designed for minimal visual impact
• Delivers maximum durability and clarity
• Protected from scuffing, shrinking, and discoloration
• Strong, optically clear adhesive allows for a tight fit
• Can be easily removed after years of use
• Made in the USA
Click on the image to enter the product page at MOTORCYCLEiD.com for more information.
To browse the full headlights catalog at our store, click the "Shop Now" button below:
If you have any questions, give our sales team a call at 888.903.4344 (Toll-Free) or 1.732.867.9995 (International).