Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The LED Blinker Kit from Xtreme Kreations is a very good, very easy, way to integrate your turn signals into your mirrors. Everything you need to complete the project from beginning to end is included in the kit. All the hardware, led's, led lenses, wires everything. They do a great job of explaining everything in the instructions. All you need to supply is a drill, 9/32" or 1/4" drill bit, 1/2" drill bit, wire strippers/crimpers, little red barrel crimps, a glue gun and about an hour and a half of your time.

Gerg's fairing plugs are a great way to cover the holes in your fairing your stock blinkers left behind. These were very easy to install, simple really. And they look great.

If you have any other questions or want a "how to" I will gladly do a write up. But I will post some pics later tonight after I get off work.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
you're such a tease....of course we want pics!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here you LED droolin fools go.... I took one video at dusk and one in the dark. I'm not sure if I should put resistors on so tel me what ya'll think. The Greg's fairing plugs you can see here if you look where the stock blinker housings used to be

Here's a pic from the front

Here's them blinking during the day

DAY

And at night

NIGHT

and here's the link to Xtreme Kreations www.xtremekreations.com

·
Registered
356 Posts
that is pretty cool? what color are they? I ask cause i heard that the only legal color for turn signals is amber. It looks awesome though.

Rock out with your cock out ,
Hang out with your wang out,
Matt

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
it does look very tight and unique, keeps the mirror's too for thoes of us that still have both of em :roll:

do you think this will work for my bike (notice the mirror's :mrgreen: )

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RadRacer84 said:
that is pretty cool? what color are they? I ask cause i heard that the only legal color for turn signals is amber. It looks awesome though.
Thanks boys....I wanted something different so I got the white. They're supposed to be amber but I don't really care. There are a lot of ricers around here with white everything cept brake lights so the cops don't really harp on that shit much, they'd much rather bust a party for underage drinking.

And I love the euro mirror look you got goin on there ocboy, looks sweet.
If they ever make some quality flushmounts that I like I'll probably just take my mirrors completely off and sell them to someone....

·
Registered
356 Posts
RSixxer,

hey man. I was trying to find something to fancy up my mirrors. Can you do a write up on this product on the mirror kit? I want to purchase it but I am curious how they hide the wires?

thanks,

·
5/8/10 - NES BBQ V
3,208 Posts
looks good rsixxr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts