Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I intend to live forever.
302 Posts
Thanks to the use of the forum...? So you should have no problems becoming a forum vendor then ya? Kinda the way it works to sell stuff.

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just giving you all options . If you want to pay double then thats ok ..

I sure wouldn't be a prick to someone if they was going me 1/2 off a normal price !

·
Registered
217 Posts

I sure wouldn't be a prick to someone if they was going me 1/2 off a normal price !
What he is saying is that you have to become a forum vendor to sell something like this.

·
Just another r6'er
936 Posts

also insulting forum members isn't going to help you either.

·
Banned
144 Posts
Yeah ? that sucks ! Oh well I sure don't want to pay $200.00 a month unless people are buying them . It was worth a shot anyway .

Next time you want a wrap just visit The sale of bulk items on R6-Forum.com is not permitted without a Vendor tag. PM me for details.com

I will blow away any price on the internet .

Thanks !

·
I intend to live forever.
302 Posts
:fact Not being a prick at all... Rules is rules, man. You want us to support your site, you need to become a forum vendor to sell stuff on here. :dunce:

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
also insulting forum members isn't going to help you either.
Not here to insult , I'm here to help you guy's save a ton of money , cant you see ?

Anyway like I said , I can beat any price on the internet , for both full wraps , wheel stripes or any type of decal .. I spent $50 grand on machines to do this .. it's time to put them to use .

·
iRun
33,251 Posts
...I believe it's $50/month, actually.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,890 Posts
Yeah ? that sucks ! Oh well I sure don't want to pay $200.00 a month unless people are buying them . It was worth a shot anyway .

Next time you want a wrap just visit The sale of bulk items on R6-Forum.com is not permitted without a Vendor tag. PM me for details.com

I will blow away any price on the internet .

Thanks !
The sale of bulk items on R6-Forum.com is not permitted without a Vendor tag. PM me for details.

And it's not even close to $200/mo. :fact

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.