Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you get when west coast choppers or orange county choppers make or chop up a new '04 R1???.................

·
Registered
829 Posts
It needs a new exhaust...The photo shop is very good though. I wouldn't not buy ...thats for sure! :screwy

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
you'd have to put a chin rest on the tank just to be able to reach the bars and get your feet up on the rearset!

You could always use the Mirage R1 pipe on it. that would be the perfect use for that pipe.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
If anyone would ever make one of those, I'd be the first in line to give that person a good swift kick in the junk!

·
Registered
16 Posts
If the muffler and pegs (that are currently non-existent) were set high enough, it'd be cool to see how much lean you could get out of that puppy

·
Registered
995 Posts
I'v been looking at it 4 some time and i can't make my mind up.i love it i hate it,i love it i hate it.OR AM I HEADFCUKED BECAUSE I JUST READ THE DUCATI ADVERTISMENT

·
Registered
113 Posts
The bike look good to me. That is exactly what you need for a poker run with your Harley friends.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BRAVO said:
I'v been looking at it 4 some time and i can't make my mind up.i love it i hate it,i love it i hate it.OR AM I HEADFCUKED BECAUSE I JUST READ THE DUCATI ADVERTISMENT
yes that duck ad is really f***ed up. you just dont do that type of thing.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
I think i can grow to like this one.
It's better than an actual chopper with that obnoxiously loud V-twin.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
......and i bet someone out there already got this one customed made!

I won't be surprised if i see one on the street!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I think it looks super-clean, and it'll definately last longer than a Harley. Just needs a new name, instead of defacing the R1 glamor... sweet though. I'll look into one when I'm 40, lol...

-Solace

P.S. Until then, UP UP, AND R6-away!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I would say it is more like buying a Corvette with an auto, putting some soft suspension on it and some all weather tires. All so the wife or your grandpa can drive it. Put I agree at 40 give me the r1 chopper.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts