Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAMN! what a race, yamaha took the field! :nocontrol way to clean it up! Rossi finally got his game back, and DAMN, Lorenzo just amazes me! that caliber of riding with two screwed up ankles...the man is amazing!

GO YAMAHA! :toocool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
That was such a great race. Lorenzo truly is amazing. Props to Edwards for getting on the podium!!!
What was the deal with Stoner's bike?
P.S. Rossi is god.

·
MY MV EATS MY R6
10,744 Posts
wow Fiat Yamaha is really happy tonight im glad rossi is back and if lorenzo rides like that hurt whats going to happen when hes 100 percent

·
MITICO
437 Posts
Don't know what happened to Stoner's bike, commentator sad something to the extent of "He shifted to 6th and it wasn't there", crazy to see Hopkins lose his chain mid-race too.

Good day to be a yamaha fan

·
My R6 eats twisties
156 Posts
wow Fiat Yamaha is really happy tonight im glad rossi is back and if lorenzo rides like that hurt whats going to happen when hes 100 percent
:werd

Rossi took them all to school and it was great to see Angel Nieto ride him back to the pits. Just an awesome race for Yamaha :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Best race I've seen in a very long time. I used to hate lorenzo b/c he was a cocky bastard but I have to admit the lil bastard is good! This is the 2nd race he's put a charge on half way thru hurt badly and made up much needed ground. The man is a beast! Granted he stalled after taking Stoner and didnt pull away from Colin much but yea, mad props to him and ALL OF YAMAHA!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
This was a sweet race. Yamaha FTW.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
so i just started watching a lot of these races and was wondering what happened with FIAT and Edwards? they just dropped him for lorenzo? or was it more of a "transfer" to the tech3 team? do they still consider him a teammate?

great race, tho!

·
100% caffeine-driven
27 Posts
Was an awesome race. I'm on a short term work transfer to Europe so I took the opportunity to visit Le Mans and see Rossi cream 'em in the flesh. Was definitely one of the best races I've been to.

I've attached a couple of pics - should hopefully set up a thread with the best pictures soon (once I sift through the 4gb in pictures I took!) :nocontrol

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
The doctor is on a rampage. Its good that there are a few races over the next few weeks so we dont have to wait too long

·
My R6 eats twisties
156 Posts
All done guys - pics and link to the album posted in this thread -> http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64978

Mavric - nice to see other melbourne r6 riders frequenting this forum, we should organise a melbourne r6 ride out when I get back! :D
Yeah for sure mate, let me know when your coming back and we can organise a Melbourne ride in the Aussie section of the forum.

Im off now to look at your pics! :popcorn:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts