Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all!

can anyone give me a review of the Yamaha Fusion jacket? I'm thinking about getting one bout would like to hear some feedback about them.

buller? buller?

thanks in advance,
-sedition

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have the red fusion jacket that got tossed in with my bike @dealership. couldn't find a good size so i got a slightly bigger size. it's pretty bulky but i assume all jackets would be w/ padding and all. (my frst jacket) i like to sit all the way forward on seat so jacket rides up and gets in the way with the tank. the open zipper sleeves are very welcome when you need the ventilation. can't think of much else to say, unless you have specific questions. it's a good jacket, feels very secure.

hope this helps?!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought the Fusion in blue after I got my R6. I like it a lot. It has a neoprene neck lining that is really nice when you're riding. It has lots of venting in the arms and they open from both ends of the sleeve. Way better than my old JR Ballistic. It only thing that would be considered a negative (or a plus) is that is is really bright at night and during the day. I personally like being seen out on the road because my R6 is my commuter and I do a lot of night riding. Hope this helps.

-Robert

·
Registered
30 Posts
Does it have lining for the winter? What pads does it have? Mobility? Thinking about getting this jacket to. Thanks in advance...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts