1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
419 Posts
I wish that Yamaha would make more gear that was different colors. I realize that they are "Blue" but come on! They do make bikes that are different colors than blue. They need to up with some color options so that you can buy something that matches your bike if that is the thing you want to do. Those two piece suits are cool but not on a 03 Black/Red flames R6!

·
Registered
419 Posts
adobo. You need to do some research. First go to the local riding shops and try some stuff on. They will have many options: One piece leather, Two piece leather suits, Textile Jackets and pants that you can make a riding suit out of. Then decide what you liked the best. You may decide that you don't need to spend leather suit prices and that you like textile riding gear better. If you ride where it is cold or mild you will like the warmth and protection of leather. If it is hot and arid you will want the ventilation like you have with your Joe Rocket Phoenix jacket. Going to the store will help you figure out your size also. You need to either remember or write down your sizes when you figure out what you like. Most of the popular riding gear comes in European sizes that are way different than US sizes. After you figure out the right stuff and sizes then you should search the internet for the the best prices so that you don't spend a fortune on this gear like most Local Motorcycle Gear shops like to charge. A few good Internet Gear Sites are:

www.kneedraggers.com www.motoxoutlet.com www.newenough.com www.cyclegear.com www.denniskirk.com

The best prices that I found on helmets is at motoxoutlet.com. There are tons more out there. Happy hunting!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
adobo..........if you're looking for new gear, think about this suit.

I have a Joe Rocket Razor suit '03. It is textile, two piece, and very compfortable in cool and hot weather as well. (lots of vents)

Anyways...................www.azmotorsports.com is offering them for like 159.00 or something.

I bought this suit for like 350 last spring, my roomy just bought his from azmotor a week or so ago and got it total shipped for like $167

I highly reccomend it for good protection, along with PRICE, you can't go wrong!

·
Registered
113 Posts
It is in two places, If you go to the main appearal page you will see it at the 154 price. If you go into the Joe Rocket suite section you will find it for the 300 price. They need to fix thier website.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I must say thats one of the best looking suits ive seen in awhile, im stuck between that and the tz1, any ideas on which is better?. I dont think anyone on here owns the suit, so i may have to be the one to jump on it and write about it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
So it turns out that the protection in this suit isnt even ce approved, its just dual density foam..... i think ill pass, i think its worth payin alittle more for protection. its cheaper then hospital bills.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts