Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just had a 2002 yamaha yz125 offered to me for $1500. ive got two questions: is that a good price? and does yamaha kick ass at building dirt bikes just like they do with street bikes? it just got overhauled and a brand new top end. i would be buying it from the second owner, he has only ridden it a couple times.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
NE03r6 said:
i just had a 2002 yamaha yz125 offered to me for $1500. ive got two questions: is that a good price? and does yamaha kick ass at building dirt bikes just like they do with street bikes? it just got overhauled and a brand new top end. i would be buying it from the second owner, he has only ridden it a couple times.
the only yamaha dirtbike i ever owned was a 50. and it rocked. lolz. if it's in good condition i'd say it's a good price. my buddy has one, not sure if it's an 02 but it's a nice bike. and besides, it's a 2 stroke so its gonna kick ass. the only dirtbikes i've ever owned were Hondas. When it comes to the dirt, i ride red. :popcorn:

·
Registered
9 Posts
they make really good dirt bikes, thats why i got a yamaha street bike because i had 2 yamaha 125's dirt bikes. and that is a good price. do they have papers that it was rebuilt?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no papers but the guy selling it works at the dealership so i know what hes tellin me is legit. and also i confirmed all of the stuff with a few others that work there.

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
doooooo eeeeeeet! 125 2 smokes are so much fun

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya i am gonna do it whenever i can come up with the money... he said he is in no rush to sell it so i got a little while to come up with the cash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts