Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I still choose the Yamaha over the Ducati. Ducati is not worth the money and they spend more time in the shop than on the road.

·
Registered
995 Posts
the 04 R1 wil make the 999 its shit eatin bitch :moon

·
Registered
409 Posts
so if someone was going to give you one what would you choose thats like taking a toyota instead of a ferrari

·
Registered
527 Posts
Just stand back and think about it. You spend 30K on a bike that has as much sex appeal as a Yugo with drag bars. I'll take the R1 any day.

Blade

·
Registered
995 Posts
03r6sbk.more like EVO7 vs ferrari,ferrari owners r stuck up :cuss just like 'carti owners.they just stand around cleaning and talkin about how many different models they've owned,EVO owners r like YZF owners,they actually ride and enjoy there bikes,give me a EVO7 so i can get it sideways and dirty anyday

·
Banned
4,022 Posts
well i just saw this out of boredom and id have to say id take the ducati if it was given to me. i mean you could sell it and then buy the R1 and do whatever you wanted to it and then completely kick that ducs ass. sounds like the best idea to me. :mrgreen:

and what the hell are they thinking saying it is a good looking bike. that two headlight thingy in the front is freakin ugly. makes me wanna :throwup

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,784 Posts
BRAVO said:
03r6sbk.more like EVO7 vs ferrari,ferrari owners r stuck up :cuss just like 'carti owners.they just stand around cleaning and talkin about how many different models they've owned,EVO owners r like YZF owners,they actually ride and enjoy there bikes,give me a EVO7 so i can get it sideways and dirty anyday
Hell yeah!! Going sideways on a hairpin turn off a mountain road is WICKED! And those are what i call drivers! They really drive and push the cars to its limits!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Loki wrote;
well i just saw this out of boredom and id have to say id take the ducati if it was given to me. i mean you could sell it and then buy the R1 and do whatever you wanted to it and then completely kick that ducs ass.
i couldn't agree more

·
Registered
88 Posts
The 999 over an R1? I knot that beauty is in the eye of th ebeholder, but that is ludacris! The 999 looks like it was some science experiment gone wrong. :throwup

·
Registered
953 Posts
amncroft said:
The 999 over an R1? I knot that beauty is in the eye of th ebeholder, but that is ludacris! The 999 looks like it was some science experiment gone wrong. :throwup
agreed, and that was a pretty crappy article and ummm... it was on the ducati website, ducati probably wrote it.

·
Registered
790 Posts
EVEN IF the Ducati were better than the R1 (which it probably isn't), would it be justified by its price tag difference to the R1?
HELL NO

It's like comparing Mumm's champagne to say, Henkel Trocken or whatever that sparkling 'wine' the german's make.....

Is Mumm's worth 3x as much? Well, does it taste 3x better? Answer : probably not.

:moon to Ducati

1 - 20 of 34 Posts