Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I've been on the edge for a while now about flashing my ECU since I have MJS headers and a M4 slip on. Well, I finally did it and really wish I had last year when I put the exhaust on. I know I'm not saying everyone doesn't already know but Anthony is such a stand up guy and his flash kicks a$$. I love everything about it, I was hesitant about having the 2k idle since I only just street ride but it's just fine. It took me a while to finally pull the trigger and do it and Ant answered all of my questions quick either through email or text and made me feel like an actual friend instead of client. I'm not going to go through all the Pros about the flash because they're all over the forums but I just wanted to personally thank Anthony at Bauce Racing for the outstanding customer service and hospitality. It really goes a long way and I couldn't be happier with it. BTW I've been lurking these forums since 2010 when I bought my R6 and just a few months ago signed up. WTF was wrong with me?! :lmao

Anyone who is thinking about doing this flash from Ant, DO IT. you will not regret it one bit unless you like choppy throttle and severe engine braking. Oh and less power!

Thanks again Ant! :cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts