Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a job a few days ago working at a motorcycle dealership making $8 full time. I also get a discount at 1% over dealer cost. Im going to get it financed in a few weeks if i can get my parents to co-sign for me. I cant waite to get the 6 and ride her around!

:drink :jump :jump :jump :drink

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Even if i had to have full coverage its only $45 a month through state farm, for me anyhow. So far no luck with a co-signer, only have 2 more to ask and those people probably wont either. Im going to try and get the loan on my own but i dont know if that will happen. What do you guys think? Iv only had a job for a week, no credit, only 18yrs old. Im guessing its like playing the lotto. I can still get it if i cant find a co-signer or get aproved on my own but it will be towards the end of August though. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
30 Posts
i just bought my R6 about 3 weeks ago and i was thinking that i had to have full coverage but with YAMAHA they do not require you to have full coverage on any amount below 10 g's after the 10 tho they do require it...

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Welcome, and an early CONGRATS!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats man i got my limited edition 03 R6 the first day the dealer got one in back in Jan of 03. I love my bike. And you'll love yours too.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
man it must be nice to get a R6 at 1% above cost. wish i could, well congrats if you do get and sucks to hear if ya dont :cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts