Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I have been on here for some time now, never really introduced myself. I am 24, live in MD. I've wanted a bike since I was 16, never could afford one. I finally finally was able to get a R6, I am actually glad I never got it when I was younger, I think I can be more mature about it now and take it easy. So yea, this is my first bike, but I am taking it REALLY slow.
I am taking the MSF course right now, learned a lot. I basically practice in parking lots with some experienced riders around me to help me out. One step at a time.

I have learned a lot just from reading stuff on this forum, so yea thanks to everyone who contributes. :)

Keep it real. Peace.

ps. I'll try and get some pics of the six up, its bone stock, except for some frame sliders and a fender eliminator kit, good enough for me at the moment.

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
w00t! Welcome man! Glad you're with us!:D

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks everyone! its nice being on here. i took a ride around the neighborhood today, about half hour ago, it was good cuz there were no cars whatsoever. didn't get passed 25-30mph. was awesome!

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats on the bike purchase! I am glad to read that you are approaching this with a level head. Good luck!
thanks man. one thing that helps is knowing that this machine can kick my @$$ anytime it wants!

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
welcome.nice looking bike bro.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts