Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
rawr!
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!!

I got a question for everybody... Does anybody happen to know where I could find a PC Map for a Yoshi Slipon / BMC Air Filter?

I've used the search on the forums and i couldnt find any for the PCV... I looked at Power Commander's website for a map but they didnt have one for Yoshi... I know it would b better to get custom map done... but I didnt have enough money... (Chirstmas) So any help would b greatly appreciated!

-Niru

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
For just a slip on and filter you can use basically any of the maps on PC website for other slip ons. not much of a difference between the brands. Your best bet is as you said a custom map or go with the auto tune.

·
rawr!
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah ok thx! anybody else have a suggestion?

·
rawr!
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 last bump...

·
i want 2 ride......NOW!
361 Posts
bring it in and put it on a dyno man...its worth every penny

·
rawr!
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Auto-tune and Dyno r both options im willing to look into... but currently broke from buying xmas presents... so im just looking for a quick solution so im able to ride/save money

·
i want 2 ride......NOW!
361 Posts
download the map for now. then bring it in and get it tuned, your bike will be running perfect:toocool:

·
rawr!
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The question is which map?

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
after i got everything in my sig installed it went to dyno shop and the performance is amazing. gained about 5 hp from a dyno tune. I will have pictures and dyno sheets posted soon, after i get back from vacation

1 - 11 of 11 Posts