Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anybody here that has en soundclip of his bike with a yoshimura exhaust?
on my suzuki there was an yoshi and i love the sound and i'm gone buy anotherone for the R6, but i would want to hear it first
i hope somebody can help me
thx

·
Registered
133 Posts
XeRpiO said:
is there anybody here that has en soundclip of his bike with a yoshimura exhaust?
on my suzuki there was an yoshi and i love the sound and i'm gone buy anotherone for the R6, but i would want to hear it first
thx
I've got the yoshi slip on on my R6. I t sounds really good. At cruising speed it sounds tame and mellow, but open her up pass 8K and she screams like a banshee!!!! I'll try to record a sound clip when I get back from work today.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RatbikeR6 said:
XeRpiO said:
thx
I've got the yoshi slip on on my R6. I t sounds really good. At cruising speed it sounds tame and mellow, but open her up pass 8K and she screams like a banshee!!!! I'll try to record a sound clip when I get back from work today.
thank you
:cheers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RatbikeR6 said:
XeRpiO said:
thx
damn that sounds great :roll:

i'm still waiting to hear your Yoshi sound :mrgreen:

·
Registered
501 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts