Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome comparison, you guys will love it. Exactly what i want to tell my friends when they asked why i didn't get the R1!! :hump

·
Registered
494 Posts
If I remeber correctly the R6 only trailed the gsx-r1000 by 2/10's of a sec or something like on the track they tested them.
They basically had a toss-up as whether to choose the R6 or the Gixxer as bike of the year. Eventually they picked the Gixxer mainly because of it's huge power.

Alden

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
HUGE POWER translates to two tenths worth of lap time.

wow..........

·
Registered
504 Posts
Wait, did they test the '04 R1? Man, I wander what that thing will do? Man, it's amazing... I own one of the best sport bikes on the planet and I'm only 18. How do I take advantage, how will I learn the full potential... one may never know?

-Solace

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
in my eyes the r6 is the baddest. i seen the r6 for the first time at my buddies house and fell in love with it, ever sence then i got one and 5785 miles later im still in love, but i really like that new 04 r1 i want to ride that!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I love my R6 but after seeing the silver '04' R1. Knowing it has 183 bhp the pennies are being saved. I'll give my '03' R6 to my G/F and know I own the 2 most beautiful bikes out there.

·
Registered
308 Posts
damn i gotta get this magazine, its a keeper. bragging rights.

It was a beautiful thing watching my friend stuck the first night i brought out my bike. I was like yeah, i like it too.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I got the magazine and I'm proud to own a $7500.00 machine capable of beating one $10,000.00 machine, and equaling another, lol!!!!

-Solace

Proud to be an American with a Japanese bike... that's all I can say.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
R6, hands down the best bike to own :jump :jump :jump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts