Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2008 R6, and i absolutly love it! it's ha most legal fun i've ever had! but the only thing i dont like about it is the high beam is its own light,so when its off it looks like i have a light out, everyone alwayz says you have light.... im like no its just my high beam is off.... i think its kinda funny.

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
ha, thats what the first thing both my GF and mom said when they saw me pulling up to the house..."Is one of your headlights burnt out?"

·
fun and informative
560 Posts
i get that all the time.

·
My R6.....
176 Posts
I was riding to work the other day behind a girl I work with and she said that my lights were hurting her eyes and btw 'i think you have a headlight out'.

I said to her that it supposed to be like that and if I did put my high beams on it would probably burn her retinas out.

She hasn't said anything since.

·
Oorah!
1,140 Posts
I was riding to work the other day behind a girl I work with and she said that my lights were hurting her eyes and btw 'i think you have a headlight out'.

I said to her that it supposed to be like that and if I did put my high beams on it would probably burn her retinas out.

She hasn't said anything since.

:werd

·
dodging cars on my R6
708 Posts
Too funny, the second day I rode my bike to work a guy said "you just got the bike and already have a light burned out." I laughed and said no it's just the low beams. I always ride with the high beams on during the day, but figured it was too bright in the dark. Oh well at least they would see me.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
this topic has been reposted a few times.

people say that to me all the time too. i ride with my highs on sometimes, but i like it because it sets the bike apart from the other bikes.

·
I do it for the Chicks.
296 Posts
I have my high beam adjusted the same as my low beam. So I run both during the day. I dont usually run both at night, but sometimes I forget. But I dont really ever get flashed since they are adjusted the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts