1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Motorcycle Race VIP Guy
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BMC Race Filter
MJS Header
MGP Growler Exhaust

I'm looking for Bazzaz maps, but the Bazzaz thread is so old, and so few maps, I'm looking for more!

My current map was from OhioYJ, can't remember which one ... but I think it's still running a bit lean. (I get a loud pop on shifting, and some minor pops on decel). I think they are lean pops, no flames or anything.

I'd prefer to run my bike probably a little richer, than a little too lean .. heck, I wouldn't mind a flame popping out every now and then :hammer

I'll have to find my old laptop that has my current map on it to show you guys. I really just feel like the bike can run a lot better than it currently is, but don't have the money to buy the AutoTune or get my ECU Remapped.

BTW, this is just a street bike .. will never see track as I have wayy to much stuff on my plate - would never have time or money.

·
Premium Member
30,431 Posts
also, what's your email? i'll email you the one i had bauce put on my ecu when flashed. it was bmc/full leo/blockoffs, and about 18 months of track riding. :) it was/is GLORIOUS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.