3561 - 3580 of 4285 Posts

·
Dangerously Irish
9,552 Posts
Gotta get blackout there and hopefully have a photo taken of me :laugh

·
Meh
9,250 Posts
here is a video i made with the data i collected with the new QSTARZ LT-Q6000 that i bought. this GPS lap time is amazing, it collects so much data that you can't get with the normal ultra lap timer. ok, enjoy and tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEk57H74pqM
Where do you have that thing mounted? I've been struggling to find a spot where I have a clear view of the track that doesn't vibrate like crazy from the air resistance or flex in the bodywork.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,904 Posts
here is a video i made with the data i collected with the new QSTARZ LT-Q6000 that i bought. this GPS lap time is amazing, it collects so much data that you can't get with the normal ultra lap timer. ok, enjoy and tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEk57H74pqM
THAT'S FREAKIN' BAD ASS!!! I love the inclusion of the speed indicator and stuff!

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Where do you have that thing mounted? I've been struggling to find a spot where I have a clear view of the track that doesn't vibrate like crazy from the air resistance or flex in the bodywork.
I have it mounted on the side and I also have it mounted on the top as well. these two places really helps prevent it from vibrating a lot.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have it mounted on the side and I also have it mounted on the top as well. these two places really helps prevent it from vibrating a lot.

You take of the street fairings for track days?!? Dedication.

Wish i had a track in my province :(

Next summer i'm headed out to nova scotia for a couple track days tho!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
You take of the street fairings for track days?!? Dedication.

Wish i had a track in my province :(

Next summer i'm headed out to nova scotia for a couple track days tho!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I used to use my street fairings before I got track fairings but now it's a pure track bike with track fairings. keeping the street fairings around if I decide to sell the bike one day. :)

3561 - 3580 of 4285 Posts