Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 4282 Posts

·
Ducatis rule!
88 Posts
Guys,

How do you post pics so they appear bigger than thumbnails? Everytime I download pics, they go up on the board as thumbnails.

Elton

·
Is this a segment?
17,690 Posts
squid :fact

here's a new angle my buddy just shot. entering one of my favorite turns :D

:eek5

Holy FAWK!

need more lean angle and speed

on the side-note heres a video to accompany my trackday CLICK HERE

illsyn'd- I saw you at Pahrump! I was the one that came up to you and your crew to appologize. Glad you got some great pics out of the day, looked like you were cooking pretty good.

This is a pic of my friend Josh, who is one of the control riders. He was chasing me down for a while, then we diced it up a bit. Mike LaPutt takes some GREAT shots out there.
I live out by the track! I was out there that Saturday... that's when I wrecked :lmao

illsyn'd your bike is CLEAN!! I remember gawking at it several times at SMMR. You guys oughtta drop me a line next time you're heading this way.

·
Triple Threat
494 Posts
:eek5

Holy FAWK!

I live out by the track! I was out there that Saturday... that's when I wrecked :lmao

illsyn'd your bike is CLEAN!! I remember gawking at it several times at SMMR. You guys oughtta drop me a line next time you're heading this way.
definately! seems ti2tt is hosting 7 events next year at pahrump i think so I'll definately be there for some of them...did you post up right in front of us? i cant remember haha anywho which turn did you wreck turn 3? everythings all good ?

·
Jonesing for track
442 Posts
now you just need to get your knee on the ground :)

REPOST
Rub it in....nice helmet by the way, I almost got that color but I went the flashy route. I actually do get my knee down quite a bit, but not yesterday after the 2nd session. 1st lap I was draggin knee through my fav corners and on turn 9 I was in the apex with my knee down, started coming up the hill & cracked the throttle to hard and the rear washed out. I learned the age old lesson the hard way, do not ride hard your first lap on cold/lukewarm tires. After that I took it easy the rest of the day and worked on regaining my confidence.

Here is a video of a guy on a ducati that did the same thing I did, on the same turn, same spot, same direction...that's why turn 9 is called "The Bitch"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3EL1vFG0wg

Here is me coming into the pit after I picked her up and rode her in. :jacked

·
Is this a segment?
17,690 Posts
definately! seems ti2tt is hosting 7 events next year at pahrump i think so I'll definately be there for some of them...did you post up right in front of us? i cant remember haha anywho which turn did you wreck turn 3? everythings all good ?
Yeah being that SoCal is pulling out and setting up shop largely at Chuckwalla (when it opens) Ti2TT is looking to make it their main setup from what I gather from Aaron. They'd mentioned at the rider safety meeting (I'm sure you remember) trying to setup another day for November, but there calendar looks pretty busy in November with Chuckwalla and SOW :thumbdown

Post up right in front of you? I don't really remember where you pitted, but yah I lost the back end exiting 3 :nono

I'm healing up alright, still working on resetting my coordination from the concussion :lmao and the bike has seen better days but will come back stronger and better track prepared. :)

·
Triple Threat
494 Posts
Yeah being that SoCal is pulling out and setting up shop largely at Chuckwalla (when it opens) Ti2TT is looking to make it their main setup from what I gather from Aaron. They'd mentioned at the rider safety meeting (I'm sure you remember) trying to setup another day for November, but there calendar looks pretty busy in November with Chuckwalla and SOW :thumbdown

Post up right in front of you? I don't really remember where you pitted, but yah I lost the back end exiting 3 :nono

I'm healing up alright, still working on resetting my coordination from the concussion :lmao and the bike has seen better days but will come back stronger and better track prepared. :)
I pitted at the entrance and exit of the track

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
I like this one from Thill 9/15....

I do like this one to though...:sing

Attachments

·
It's all fubar
144 Posts
Here is me coming into the pit after I picked her up and rode her in.
Bergster, can I ask about how the protector you've got on the Yoshi held up? I take my Yoshi off when I go on the track & pit the OE back on, but if the protector did a good job I might just have to get myself one!

41 - 60 of 4282 Posts