Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried poking around on the forum for linked .com's but didn't come up with anything note worthy. I'm looking to buy some new grips, bar ends and maybe even a new clutch lever and I've taken a liking to motorcycle-superstore.

Where do you guys like to buy parts or even research them before going local?

·
iRun
33,226 Posts
motorcycle superstore is fine, so is revzilla. Rider's Discount is also fantastic. If you can't find it at those places, you probably don't need it. :laugh

·
Reads the rulez
2,247 Posts
Adam and Ev....

Oh, you're talking about bike parts...

sportbiketrackgear.com

Rider's Discount

Revzilla

Can't remember the last time I bought something that wasn't from those guys.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,797 Posts
all of the above, plus a few. Agg Racing, Indy superbikes, hard racing, and passion motorsports also get my money

·
Ow ,NuckenFuts
1,070 Posts
Dont forget about Bauce Racing.

"It just doesn't matter"

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,411 Posts
Riders Discount, STG, AGG, Shermoto, Revzilla (bought once)

·
iRun
33,226 Posts
Oooh, someone hold me back before I get banned again. I'm stepping out of this thread.

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,411 Posts

·
Pastor of Muppets
1,454 Posts
As mentioned, Sportbiketrackgear.com , RidersDiscount.com , and also, someone mentioned indysuperbike.com. I ordered a full Akra for my wife's FZ-09 from them and it was on backorder. They had fantastic communication throughout the whole process and the price was the cheapest around.

Sportbike Track Gear and Rider's Discount have also both had great prices and communication on everything (which is a lot) I've purchased from them. They also both sponsor this forum and many others and put money back into the track/race scene.

·
Registered
146 Posts
revzilla has the customer service thing DOWN. Been super impressed with em.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.