Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Almost every day! I usually ride with my high beams on during the day...so I don't get it during the day. Only at night...

·
What about what?
6,755 Posts
If I had a nickel for every time I heard this...

Well, I'd have a shit load of nickels. :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
mm today only twice..but on average 3-4 times a day...everyone tells me!

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
ive gotten it once, that was the nly time i rolled w/just the low beam on though

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
When I was back in the states I heard it at LEAST once daily. But I think the most times was prolly around 3-4. 2 of them I know where guys on cruisers, 1 of them when I simply said "'sposed to be that way" he said "fvkkin kids" and rode off...all the while wearing a wifebeater and jeans...:confused:

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
i deff got pulled over a couple weeks ago for that, you can tell the cop deff didnt no sh*t he felt like a dic* when i told showed him it was high beam

·
R1+5
507 Posts
use to get that at nights, maybe 2-3 but when i got my headlights converted i got the finger(thats right blinding to you can see me) :) ....i didnt adjust my HIDs was lazy to adjust them, got it the first day, installed went straight to work then adjust later at night :)

i still get your headlights is out only once coz i usually ride with no lights in the day

·
What about what?
6,755 Posts
3.5 today....i was told by a midget, and midgets only count as half:hehe
Do you rank dwarves and midgets the same, or do they each have their own scale?

For that matter, what if you ran across an elf? :hehe

1 - 20 of 40 Posts