Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FRAUD ALERT DO NOT BUY

I am leaving my house here in a few min but I will make a quick post .

I see a lot of posts where people are talking about how expensive wraps cost , They don't cost that much at all . The problem with wraps is that people who sell them overcharge , some overcharge 2x more (bikeskinz) for example .

I will be selling wraps for your bike , I don't care what design you want , or even the color .. #1 I will beat any price on the market . I am very fair with people and always will be . For a week or so I will be selling FULL wraps for $Ended , that's about 1/2 the price as normal people sell for . Am I crazy ? No ... I just like to get more products out .

What material do I use ?

Only the best 3M coratac V3 media. and 3m laminate (7) year warranty from 3m

I have a Roland 54" wide format printer I purchased for $35 Grand , I can print anything for you guys , cars , truck , trailers .. It doesn't matter .

Also I do print in 300DPI so high quality is a MUST.

Here is a few examples . Once I get home I will update it a lot more .

Updated $150.00 FULL WRAP 1 WEEK , 5 PEOPLE

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
the "splat look" is pretty cool...id like to see more templates..and $250..cant beat that....subscribed

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Remember I can only deal with HIGH detail images . Some images I use at 15mb just for the image .

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
interesting...

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OH also keep in mind that I can make ANYTHING .. if my site doesn't have something and you want it just let me know . I will create it for you .

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
That splat one is pretty cool. I like it if they had more colors to choose from, obviously.

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
how much to get just a wrap for my lowers with my company logo all over it??please PM me a price..willing to put your company on it as well for advertisement purposes..

1 - 20 of 278 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.