Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried a search and come up empty, if you can find one pleas link.

I'm looking for a riding jacket for my 8 year old daughter. I want her to have something more then nothing for protection and I am not having any luck finding much. Surely some of you guys and gals here like to take the youngens for a ride every once in a while. What do you give them to wear?

I don't take her on every ride, but she is daddy's girl and is into everything that I am including riding and I like to take her on short trips. Thanks for any help.

·
I get paid to get high
735 Posts
Maybe there's a reason you can't find anything.

My 9 year old son rides dirt, has since his 6th birthday. My twin 7 year old girls ride too. Go carts, quads, fiddy. I trust myself, but there's no way in HELL that I would jeopardize my kids safety and take them out into the world of SUV's, minivans, and teenage kids and all the texting while driving F***tards.

Just my two pennies.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe there's a reason you can't find anything.

My 9 year old son rides dirt, has since his 6th birthday. My twin 7 year old girls ride too. Go carts, quads, fiddy. I trust myself, but there's no way in HELL that I would jeopardize my kids safety and take them out into the world of SUV's, minivans, and teenage kids and all the texting while driving F***tards.

Just my two pennies.
Thank you for your concern, however we live out in the country and when she is with me we only ride out in the country on the county roads. I don't think it's wise to ride where all the traffic is either like you stated above. And I figured that was the reason I was having trouble finding gear for her.

·
I get paid to get high
735 Posts
Thank you for your concern, however we live out in the country and when she is with me we only ride out in the country on the county roads. I don't think it's wise to ride where all the traffic is either like you stated above. And I figured that was the reason I was having trouble finding gear for her.
In that case, the only thing I know of is dirt gear. Chest protector, elbow and knee pads, gloves, etc. My kids have tons of dirt stuff, it's easy to find. Kids street gear? I don't know...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts