Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
In the interest of not creating another topic, my R6 has a GPR steering damper on it & I was wondering if anyone has ideas of where else I can install a ram mount to hold my iPhone?
I've looked at the gas tank mount as an option, but is there any other? If anyone has a similar setup, how did you get around it?
Cheers boys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have note 7 edge and I got mob armor and it's good so u can't mount it any where I mounted it here for now. When I get gpr I will put the other magent on my tank also comes with a safty string. I got this once because the ram mount will be in the way when I get steering stabilizer. So I was told u can put the magent on the tank. Hope this helps.
I have note 7 edge and I got mob armor and it's good so u can't mount it any where I mounted it here for now. When I get gpr I will put the other magent on my tank also comes with a safty string. I got this once because the ram mount will be in the way when I get steering stabilizer. So I was told u can put the magent on the tank. Hope this helps.
Where did you get the magnet to stick to the bike?

·
LHRB
55 Posts
In the interest of not creating another topic, my R6 has a GPR steering damper on it & I was wondering if anyone has ideas of where else I can install a ram mount to hold my iPhone?
I've looked at the gas tank mount as an option, but is there any other? If anyone has a similar setup, how did you get around it?
Cheers boys.

Get a ball mount and double side tape it to the triple and zip tie for security. See my pics.

Attachments

21 - 24 of 24 Posts